- Mobile Application Development Services: The Cornerstone of Your Web Business
- VOLKA Lighting: A Dedicated Online Store to Buy Efficient LED Products
- VOLKA Lighting: Light up your Home with Decorative Lighting Australia
- Advantage of Hiring Professional Drupal Developer
- Build and Renovate your House with a Skilled Architect in Perth
In July 2012 has been approved by the National Agency LLP (Life Long Learning) participation in the Comenius multilateral partnership
“CYCLE E-MOTION: Solar-powered electrical bicycles for multiple mobility purposes”.
The objectives of the project are to improve the mobility of citizens and the protection of the environment, developing a non-polluting for traveling short distances. So every school must design and build a prototype system consists of an electric bike and a charging station that uses solar energy. The development and implementation of this system is the starting point for the sharing of experiences and information on teaching methods, management of human resources and ICT use among the schools involved.