- Why You Should Use AngularJS in your Next Web Application
- Mobile App Marketing Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
- Get World Class LED Lighting for your Home and Workplace
- Reasons to Choose PHP for Enterprise Web Development
- Buy Embroidery Gift Items for Special Ones from Cahty's Unique Embroidery Gifts
In July 2012 has been approved by the National Agency LLP (Life Long Learning) participation in the Comenius multilateral partnership
“CYCLE E-MOTION: Solar-powered electrical bicycles for multiple mobility purposes”.
The objectives of the project are to improve the mobility of citizens and the protection of the environment, developing a non-polluting for traveling short distances. So every school must design and build a prototype system consists of an electric bike and a charging station that uses solar energy. The development and implementation of this system is the starting point for the sharing of experiences and information on teaching methods, management of human resources and ICT use among the schools involved.