- Immediate Med Housecalls: Offering Immediate Proper care Solutions throughout San Francisco
- Get the Best Emergency Medical Services to Save a Precious Life
- Find One of the Best Gyms in Stamford
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle with Stamford Personal Training
- Get Vital Information about College Triathlon from Trustworthy Online Sources
In July 2012 has been approved by the National Agency LLP (Life Long Learning) participation in the Comenius multilateral partnership
“CYCLE E-MOTION: Solar-powered electrical bicycles for multiple mobility purposes”.
The objectives of the project are to improve the mobility of citizens and the protection of the environment, developing a non-polluting for traveling short distances. So every school must design and build a prototype system consists of an electric bike and a charging station that uses solar energy. The development and implementation of this system is the starting point for the sharing of experiences and information on teaching methods, management of human resources and ICT use among the schools involved.